Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Man Knits

I have been trying to come up with a design for men to showcase some bamboo yarn, heck at this point any yarn. And you know I have come to the realization that men just aren't that fun to knit for unless you like cables or color work. As you may have guessed I like neither.

No lace or ruffles or flounces for men, no it is all solid stodgy macho stuff. I am getting a little stressed by the whole thing to be honest. I have several ideas for manly scarves but I was really wanting something a little more sweatery. I think I am going to settle for a good old fashioned V-neck sweater vest with interesting patterns and textures. Or maybe a fun vest, if I can keep it from looking too odd.

In my head though I will be designing a crop hoody with lace. Know of a guy who would model it for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment